We offer free standard shipping in the continental USA. Most item ship within three business days, although some orders may take longer, if there is a delay or back order we will notify you promptly.
- Most items ship standard shipping through UPS, FedEx or the USPS.
- Once shipped, the average delivery time is 4 to 7 business days, Monday through Friday.
Delivery of Oversize Items
Oversize items are larger products that must ship through an LTL freight carrier, based on the size, width, and weight of the item.
- Oversize items generally, leave the warehouse within 5-7 business days unless otherwise specified in the product details.
- Deliveries of oversize items can take 1-4 weeks from the time it leaves the warehouse, although most average less than 2 weeks.
- Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Oversize items ship with Standard Delivery Service* unless otherwise indicated.
- *The Standard Delivery Service: The item will be delivered to the first dry area outside the home, a front step, garage, or in some situations the curb.
- Delivery of an oversize item does not include placement in the house or assembly.
- It is possible for you to make further arrangements with the carrier for an added fee when they call to schedule your delivery.
- We will contact you when your order has shipped. The delivery company will then contact you to schedule delivery when your order is near your city.
Scheduling of Delivery:
Once the carrier takes possession of the item they will contact you directly to arrange an appointment for delivery. Please make sure you provide the best contact phone number, it will be provided to the carrier.
- If the carrier cannot schedule delivery due to lack of response from the customer, the item will be returned to our warehouse and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund as well as a 20% restocking charge.
- Please give the carrier at least 24 hours notification if you are unable to keep the delivery appointment. If the delivery carrier must make an additional trip to deliver a re-delivery fee may be charged.
Bill of Lading/Delivery Receipt
At the time of delivery, the carrier will provide you with a delivery receipt and/or a Bill of Lading. This is your record of shipment, and agreement of the delivery and condition of your item.
- Thoroughly inspect your shipment at the time of delivery and before you sign for the shipment. It is very important that you inspect the shipment to ensure the item is not damaged.
- DO NOT SIGN the Bill of Lading until you have inspected the item. Also, please do NOT wait to inspect the item (e.g. you are storing your furniture or you are waiting for completion of a home improvement project).
- For Outside Home Delivery Service without Signature, the carrier will leave a copy of your delivery receipt at your residence.
Return of Oversize Items
If the product you are returning or exchanging is overweight or an oversize item that was shipped via Freight/LTL carrier, we will arrange for the carrier to pick up the item for return from your home. You will be billed prior to the pickup for the return shipping costs.
- There is a 20% handling charge for returns