Shipping and Returns Policy
We offer free standard shipping in the continental USA. Most item ship within three business days, although some orders may take longer, if there is a delay or backorder, we will notify you promptly.
- Most items ship standard shipping through UPS, FedEx, or the USPS.
- Once shipped, the average delivery time is 4 to 7 business days, Monday through Friday.
Oversized items, too large to be delivered by FedEx, UPS or USPS will be delivered by LTL of a fright company.
What to do if your item arrives damaged.
If your order was delivered by FedEx, UPS or USPS please notify us as soon as possible within 30 days of delivery (*See Exceptions above) We will require pictures of the damages.
If your order was delivered by LTL or freight company, we MUST be notified within 5 days of damage. It is important that at the time of delivery you inspect the package for any visible signs of damage, and it be noted on the bill of lading before signing it. Once you take delivery, please open, and inspect the item for any damage ASAP. Please do not store the unopened package to be opened at a later date, we Must be notified of damage immediately. Picture will be necessary of any damage.
Returns & Exchanges:
We have a 30-day policy for most items. *(See Exceptions Below)
After 30 days since purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Please inspect all items at delivery, we cannot accept returns or replace damaged items after the 30 days. No Exceptions
- We charge no restocking fee on most canceled or returned items (See Exceptions Below), unless the item(s) shipped through LTL freight, and then there is a 20% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will refund the full purchase price as long as we have been notified within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for covering return shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, manuals, and accessories included.
- We cannot take back items once they have been used, please inspect all parts prior to assembly.
- Make sure to take care when packaging items for return. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer unless damage is noted before return.
- we cannot order replacement parts or accept damage returns unless you make the claim within the 30 days. No Exceptions.
*For Benzara or The Urban Port Products:
"They guarantee against manufacturers' defects for 14 days from the date of the delivery. We must be notified of the defect within 5 days of the product delivery, otherwise return policy is voided, no exceptions. All returns/exchanges must be made within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise. Merchandise must be in original factory condition, and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Products may be returned with prior authorization only
All returned merchandise is reimbursed for the original purchase price after deducting shipping & handling charges and must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). Buyers remorse/unwanted product returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee"
Refunds from Returns:
Once your return is received and inspected in our warehouse, we will process your refund.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment.
- Most refunds take 2-3 business days to process.
Delivery of Oversized Items
Oversized items are larger products that must ship through an LTL freight carrier, based on the size, width, and weight of the item.
- Oversized items generally, leave the warehouse within 5-7 business days unless otherwise specified in the product details.
- Deliveries of oversized items can take 1-4 weeks from the time it leaves the warehouse, although most average less than 2 weeks.
- Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
- Oversized items ship with Standard Delivery Service* unless otherwise indicated.
- *The Standard Delivery Service: The item will be delivered to the first dry area outside the home, a front step, garage, or in some situations the curb.
- Delivery of an oversized item does not include placement in the house or assembly.
- It is possible for you to make further arrangements with the carrier for an added fee when they call to schedule your delivery.
- We will contact you when your order has shipped. The delivery company will then contact you to schedule delivery when your order is near your city.
Scheduling of Delivery:
Once the carrier takes possession of the item, they will contact you directly to arrange an appointment for delivery. Please make sure you provide the best contact phone number; it will be provided to the carrier.
- If the carrier cannot schedule delivery due to lack of response from the customer, the item will be returned to our warehouse and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund as well as a 20% restocking charge.
- Please give the carrier at least 24 hours notification if you are unable to keep the delivery appointment. If the delivery carrier must make an additional trip to deliver a re-delivery fee may be charged.
Bill of Lading/Delivery Receipt
At the time of delivery, the carrier will provide you with a delivery receipt and/or a Bill of Lading. This is your record of shipment, and agreement of the delivery and condition of your item.
- Thoroughly inspect your shipment at the time of delivery and before you sign for the shipment. It is very important that you inspect the shipment to ensure the item is not damaged.
- DO NOT SIGN the Bill of Lading until you have inspected the item. Also, please do NOT wait to inspect the item (e.g. you are storing your furniture or you are waiting for completion of a home improvement project).
- For Outside Home Delivery Service without Signature, the carrier will leave a copy of your delivery receipt at your residence.
Return of Oversized Items
If the product you are returning or exchanging is overweight or an oversized item that was shipped via Freight/LTL carrier, we will arrange for the carrier to pick up the item for return from your home. You will be billed prior to the pickup for the return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.