We are a drop shipping company, we ship directly from the manufacturer or distributor.
Returns for Damaged items delivered by UPS, USPs of FedEx:
- If your product is damaged upon delivery we need to be informed within 5 days of delivery so we can contact the manufacturer to arrange a label to return your item.
- The best way is to use the Contact Us page to give us your name and order number, then we will respond to you through the email associated with your order.
- Please take pictures of the damaged item, we will need them to send to the manufacturer.
- The item must be repackaged in the original box with all parts and manuals.
- Once your item is received and inspected at the manufacturers warehouse, we will process your refund. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment; most take 2 to 3 business days to process.
Returns of non-damaged items (Buyer’s Remorse) delivered by UPS, USPS or FedEx
We have a 30-day policy for most items. *(See Exceptions Below) After 30 days since purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Please inspect all items at delivery, we cannot accept returns or replace damaged items after the 30 days. No Exceptions
- We offer free return which means we charge no restocking fee on canceled or returned items *(See Exceptions Below),
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will refund the full purchase price if we have been notified within 30 days of delivery.
- But, Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs unless the product is deemed damaged.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, manuals, and accessories included.
- We cannot take back items once they have been used, please inspect all parts prior to assembly.
- Make sure to take care when packaging items for return. Items damaged upon return cannot be credited to the customer unless damage is noted before return.
*For Benzara Benjara, or The Urban Port Products:
- "They guarantee against manufacturers' defects for 14 days from the date of the delivery. We must be notified of the defect within 5 days of the product delivery, otherwise return policy is voided, no exceptions. All returns/exchanges must be made within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise. Merchandise must be in original factory condition, and must include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Products may be returned with prior authorization only
- All returned merchandise is reimbursed for the original purchase price after deducting shipping & handling charges and must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). Buyers remorse/unwanted product returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee"
Return of Oversize Items
If the product you are returning or exchanging is overweight or an oversized item that was shipped via Freight/LTL carrier, we will arrange for the carrier to pick up the item for return from your home. You will be billed prior to the pickup for the return shipping costs.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all oversized item returns.
Inspect Oversized items at Delivery- Bill of Lading/Delivery Receipt
At the time of delivery, the carrier will provide you with a delivery receipt and/or a Bill of Lading. This is your record of shipment, and agreement of the delivery and condition of your item.
- Thoroughly inspect your shipment at the time of delivery and before you sign for the shipment. It is especially important that you inspect the shipment to ensure the item is not damaged.
- DO NOT SIGN the Bill of Lading until you have inspected the item. Also, please do NOT wait to inspect the item (e.g. you are storing your furniture, or you are waiting for completion of a home improvement project).
It is exceedingly difficult to file a claim after delivery of an oversized items, defects or damage must be noted on bill of lading at delivery.